Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A little book

Here's a little recipe book I made in a big hurry for a friend in Texas (two evenings to be precise - her mum was coming here for a day and I'll do anything to save on postage!). I only had time to include a few recipes so I chopped up a vintage map of New Zealand and stuck it on every other page. I'll send more recipes for her to stick in when I have time.

Speaking of having time - the school holidays are almost over - yipppeee! The holidays (almost 8 weeks!!) have been long and at times arduous, there are many difficulties in having a son and a daughter with a large age gap (7.5 years between them). Finding things they can both do together is almost impossible. The only thing they will both happily watch on tv is Spongebob Squarepants - but that's only on at 4pm for 30 mins, the rest of the day they spend annoying each other!

There are soooo many things I want to get done when I'm kid-free. Watch this space!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!