Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sisterhood Award


Thank you to Doreen, San, Every little thing, Rute and Minimaker for passing this award on to me. It seems that it has been passed to everyone I know already which is a great thing because I feel we really do have a fantastic sisterhood going! And San, Liberty thanks you too!

So I'm awarding it to everyone who follows my blog, reads my blog or leaves me comments. You have no idea how happy it makes me to know that other people enjoy what I do in my little corner at the bottom of the world.
The blogosphere really is bringing the world closer together - for me anyway. I am making the most wonderful friendships and learning so many new things.
So thank you all my sisters, I am truly grateful.
Mercedes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!